Burnbrae Gardens is located in a country setting on the edge of the town of Campbellford. Residents and family members can enjoy a breath of fresh air in our therapeutic gardens, which feature raised flowerbeds and a specially designed wandering path. Our residents enjoy recreation programs, including summer barbecues, musical entertainment, plays, bingo, in-home shopping, and pizza and movie nights. Television, music, videos, library facilities and the aviarium featuring tropical birds provide residents with many choices.
- Bright and attractively decorated, modern single level home
- Accredited by Accreditation Canada
- Emergency medical services are minutes away at the Campbellford Memorial Hospital.
- 43 beds (private, semi-private and basic)
- Fireplace lounge
- Committed to staff education
- Supportive Measures Specialist offering on-going support to staff and residents concerning the individualized care of residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
- Individualized care of residents with Alzheimer's disease or dementia.
- Garden and patio areas
- Active social and recreation program
- Resident Council
Residents are encouraged to take part in the life of Campbellford and we invite people to become involved in our home. Our outings include visits to the Sandy Flats sugar bush, local farms and antique car shows, as well as shopping and fishing trips. An annual highlight is lunch at Elmhirst Resort followed by a leisurely boat cruise on Rice Lake. Our dedicated volunteers add much to the good times we have at summer barbecues, annual bazaars, shopping excursions, holiday dinners and celebrations. Children, local entertainers and clergy visit us regularly.
Back to Our Homes