Maplewood is located in the picturesque town of Brighton in the heart of apple country. Our modern, single-level home is designed for residents' comfort. Bedrooms - private and shared - are spacious, attractively decorated and feature en-suite bathrooms. Corridors are wide and accommodating. Visitors are welcome to join residents for a visit on our patio, where flowers and herbs are evidence of our horticultural program, or enjoy our comfortable lounge and spacious dining room.
- Attractively decorated, single level home
- Accredited by Accreditation Canada
- 49 beds (private, semi-private and basic)
- Committed to staff education
- Located 19 kilometres from Trenton Memorial Hospital.
- Supportive Measures Specialist offering on-going support to staff and residents concerning the individualized care of residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
- Individualized care of residents with Alzheimer's disease or dementia.
- Secure garden with walking path and patio area
- Active social and recreation program
- Physiotherapy services
- Resident Council
Based on our belief that residents continue to be valued citizens, we encourage them to take part in the life of Brighton and invite local townspeople to become involved in our home. Our outings include visits to Presqu'ile Park, attendance at social events hosted by the Eighth Wing Squadron in Trenton, and luncheons in town. Volunteers add much to the good times we have at our summer barbecues, birthday parties, annual bazaars, holiday dinners and celebrations. Children, local entertainers and clergy visit us regularly.
Back to Our Homes